Get the latest downloads for Beefed Up Brakes products. Please note that all manuals/brochures are in PDF format. PDF files require a free PDF reader application such as Adobe Reader.
- Installation Instructions
Brake Pad Installation Instructions
Looking for step-by-step instructions for installing your new brake pads from Beefed Up Brakes?
Our 10 step install process is on the right, or you can download our full instructions here.
A few important safety tips:
- If you’re not experienced, call a pro or an experienced friend for help. Brakes are pretty important…
- Always wear safety gear, including googles, gloves, and respiratory protection.
- Make sure your vehicle is on a flat, stable surface before you jack it up.
Questions? Contact us!
Under construction. More files coming soon…
Unless a different repair period is stated in the Sale agreement provided with your product, “Beefed Up Brakes” will help for a period of 30 days from the date of retail purchase by the original end-use purchaser.
Before requesting repair/replacement service, we strongly recommend that you:
1. Visit the FAQ Page. Most common problems can be easily solved by consulting the FAQ Pages. Please take a look here before contacting Support.
2. Contact Our Support (if you can’t find an answer to your problem on the FAQ pages).
To obtain repair or replacement service, you must:
1. Be the original purchaser who bought directly from us.
2. Contact us directly during the repair period to obtain a Return Guide and shipping instructions.
3. Ship the product as instructed, including the Product Return Form (available for download at request) and a copy of your Proof of Purchase (receipt, invoice, order etc.).
4. Beefed Up Brakes must be able to duplicate the related defect or problem at its facilities.
Repair or Replacement service does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of misuse, abnormal service or handling, accidental damage or exposure to extremes in temperature or relative humidity, improper installation, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, improper care, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided by an unauthorized company.
At Beefed Up Brakes, our team of experienced professionals proudly provides prompt resolutions and assistance to each and every customer. Please complete the form below with detailed information specific to your case so we may take the appropriate actions needed to assist you.
Note: We will get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days. Also note that if you send support request on a Friday, we may get back to you only on the following Monday or Tuesday.