Replace your stock 2015 – 2020 Chevy Tahoe Heavy Duty rear brake pads with this set of Heavy Duty pads from Beefed Up Brakes, and stop your oversized tires faster! Made specifically for Tahoe’s with heavy aftermarket wheels and/or oversized tires, this set of brake pads is designed for towing and for rigs that are heavier than stock.
Made from a proprietary ceramic blend, our HD/Tow brake pads have been tested at temperatures ranging from 200°F and 650°F. Because it’s common to see brake pad temperatures as high as 600°F on vehicles that tow and haul, we’ve designed these pads for high temperatures. If you’re towing with your Tahoe, or if your Tahoe is substantially heavier than normal, these pads are for you.
Tested in accordance with the SAE J661 testing procedure, our HD/Tow brake pads outperform OE brake pads in a few key ways:
- More fade resistance than OEM pads
- Better friction and overall stopping power than OEM pads, especially at higher weights
- A 30% better wear rate compared to OEM pads
- Better overall braking performance for vehicles with oversized wheels and tires
And because our pads are made from a ceramic compound, you’ll enjoy a lot of the same benefits of your OE brake pads:
- Predictable performance in cold or wet weather conditions
- Minimal squeaking and squealing
- Minimal brake dust